Houzz Logo Print
m_orabona

Any references for back painted glass backsplash in Phoenix, Arizona?

Mercedes
il y a 5 ans
Looking for one piece back painted backsplash provider in Tempe, Arizona. I appreciate any references. Thank you.
Foxtree Cove · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Webber + Studio, Architects
    il y a 5 ans

I would reach out to local builders to get their input on reputable glass suppliers.

• Mercedes
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans

Thank you.

• PRO
    Malibu Coastline
    il y a 5 ans

i love the glass . is that glass height from counter top to ceiling and width the entire counter top? does the glass have green tint or is it clear and has green paint behind it? what holds the glass to the wall? have you seen that back lit (eg LED strip behind it?) how would one change the lighting? what do you think about putting glass also on the wall under the bar counter top that you painted grey?? yes, it could break, but do you have any other thoughts about that? thinking of doing some glass backsplash and white laquer cabinets in this project in the photo.
    thanks for all!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».