Houzz Logo Print
jprudakas

teal island color please?

Jason Rudakas
il y a 5 ans
I would love to know the color of that teal island! Thanks!
Color Loving Ranch · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (5)

• PRO
    Nathan Taylor for Obelisk Home
    il y a 5 ans

Hello! It is a great color, isn't it! This was a custom color that we created inspired by the tile and a leather by Lillian August. Thanks.

• ophilino
    il y a 4 ans

Hi Nathan, very interested in the dining table + chairs + buffet. Can you provide information about these items? Thanks in advance.

• PRO
    il y a 4 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 4 ans

Hello, of course! Christie at Obelisk Home can help source these for you. Give a call tomorrow after 10am cst and she can advise. Thanks! (417) 616-6488

• Andrea Hernandez
    il y a 3 ans

Hi Nathan,
    Can you give me the name of that beautiful carpet under the dining room table?

• PRO
    il y a 3 ans

Hi Andrea. Yes, Amber at the store can get you that information. Just give her a call at 417-616-6488.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».