Houzz Logo Print
katherine_corey

Where do you get the letters?

Katherine Corey
il y a 9 ans
Love using letters to spell out the house numbers but have only found one place and they are custom and very nexpensive.
Do you have a source?
Thanks very much, Kathy
Montgomery entry garden · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (11)

• house459
    il y a 9 ans
    I have exactly the same question. I have been looking for letters for years. I hope we get a response.
    Write a comment
  • Veronica
    il y a 9 ans
    me to. You can buy numbers anywhere but the letters , not so available
  • house459
    il y a 9 ans
    This may not be the location the original poster got the letters, but I think I found a very similar product - woodland Manufacturing. Check them out and see if they meet your needs.
  • naplesgirl05
    il y a 9 ans
    Would you mind divulging the size and depth, font, and material that was used for the address? It looks amazing!
  • decidein2010
    il y a 9 ans
    you can also buy them from modernhousenumbers.com they do awesome work!!
  • merelymary
    il y a 9 ans
    Great way to do something different with staid info, lighted at night I bet. Great idea.
  • drgravis
    il y a 9 ans
    so where do you get the letters and house numbers? thanks
  • PRO
    Innovation Fencing Inc.
    il y a 9 ans
    Very modern looking!
  • Nicole Pattenden
    il y a 5 ans

what color is the stain? What type of wood?

• PRO
    Apollo Marconi USA Inc
    il y a 4 ans

We built these for Debora Carl's clients back in November 2011. See the drawing I've attached, which answers the dimensional question. The font is from the first generation Neutraface Display series by House Industries with whom we collaborated in 2004 to release the very first Neutraface stainless address numbers through Design Within Reach. Currently rebuilding our site. Visit our page here at Houzz.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».