Houzz Logo Print
dimasivalentina

Blinds or shades

I have really wide windows in my living room and everything custom is so expensive can you guys give an idea? The windows are 117 3/4 wide and 51 3/4 tall. 93 7/8 wide and 57 3/8 tall. 93 3/4 wide and 51 3/4 tall 3 windows

Commentaires (12)

• PRO
    Home Delight Studio
    il y a 9 ans
    Where are you from Дима и Валентина?
  • PRO
    Michelle Scott for Ethan Allen - Laguna Niguel, CA
    il y a 9 ans
    What types of blinds or shades are you looking for?
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    From oregon
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    Roman shades
  • PRO
    il y a 9 ans
    There are many variables when it comes to Roman shades - If you contact your local Ethan Allen, and ask about the Elements roman shades - which are a cost effeciant shade that comes in a wide variety of colors and textures. Talk to one of the design consultants there, send pictures and a clear idea of what you are looking for, and what you have budgeted.
  • cjh4q
    il y a 9 ans
    Try BlindChalet.com -- I just purchased some large woven, lined blinds and thought the price was quite reasonable compared to other places I looked. I
  • PRO
    Home Delight Studio
    il y a 9 ans
    We make Roman Shades up to 118" wide, some pictures - on our page and couple of new below.
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    This is the picture of the window
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    What color of blinds would be nice?
  • PRO
    il y a 9 ans
    window treatments, like built ins tend to stay longer than the furniture - so if you go with your current pallet of brown, beige, cream and warm grey - you should be fine - woven wood roman shades can be a great place to start - you can get some texture and interest. Are you planning on adding anything else to your space?
  • Valentyna Zilinskiy
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    Yes I want to add a little more stuff but first I want to finish with the blinds.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».