Houzz Logo Print
bichonmom2

Wax finishing

bichonmom2
il y a 9 ans
Beautiful job on re-finishing. I have done a large piece with the same paint color. I t turned out great, but I just can't get the wax to look even. Every place I look online has different suggestions. So frustrating.
Care to share your technique? Would greatly appreciate any tips.
Transforming and refinishing · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Marie-Pierre Ayoul Decorative painting
    il y a 9 ans
    Thank you :).
    I just applied the wax with a stiff paintbrush and buffed it with a dark rag (white rags were leaving white fluff stuck on the wax). But I think it's a given that the wax will not look even, especially on dark colours. I had problems with the countertop, you can see it on the picture. In case you haven't done so already, you can check out this website, this lady is an expert on painting and waxing: http://4theloveofwood.blogspot.ca/p/how-to_9274.html
    Good luck!
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».