vnv322
il y a 11 ans
Where would I find these? Thanks in advance
Eclectic Family Room · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (23)

• PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    il y a 11 ans
    I could almost guarantee these were custom made. Amy would be your best shot at getting an exact match.

If you have any trouble, we would love to help you. We can ship the shades to you.
  • oonuq
    il y a 11 ans
    where can i find this fabric?
  • Shannon Bazbaz
    il y a 11 ans
    I want this fabric, too
  • Anita Theriot
    il y a 11 ans
    I'm interested in the fabric as well.
  • Catherine Halbert
    il y a 11 ans
    Where can I find this fabric?
  • joannedington
    il y a 11 ans
    Ahhhhhh... No answer on where this fabric can be purchased!!!!
  • classicfrey
    il y a 11 ans
    Can you please tell us where the fabric can be found? If you can't please say so.
  • cintrafricke
    il y a 10 ans
    Yes.....the fabric is so beautiful and interesting.....where?
  • anna_756
    il y a 10 ans
    Any update on the source of the fabric please?
  • mocha40
    il y a 10 ans
    I would like this fabric too? Any reply yet?
  • lamias56
    il y a 10 ans
    Amy.....where can I obtain window treatments like those?
  • snyders1
    il y a 10 ans
    I have done a lot of searching and can't find this fabric for sale. Has anyone else had luck?
  • PRO
    GINI BONDS - Oceanfront Interiors
    il y a 10 ans
    Ahh... Jim Thompson fabrics... the finest!!!
  • gicltd
    il y a 10 ans
    I am also interested in knowing how or where I can obtain shades with patterns like this? What do u call this and do most window treatment firms engage in this or is it only custom shade designers?
  • PRO
    A Fresh Approach LLC
    il y a 9 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 9 ans
    gicltd...most any custom drapery workroom could make these for you. I own a custom drapery fabrication studio in S.C. and we make fabric shades all the time. We are a smaller hands-on fabricator, so greater attention to detail, project oversight, and design aesthetic is applied to each project. Look for this type of workroom rather than the large factory workrooms. If you like you can contact me and I can refer you to colleagues that serve your area. I know quite a few as we have met at various training venues. Also look for someone who is a member of WCAA (Window Coverings Assoc of America) They stay connected to the industry for continuing education and industry trends.
  • gicltd
    il y a 9 ans
    Thank you for your response. I am in the process of relocating to Charlotte, NC. Do you service this area or would you recommend someone.
  • PRO
    A Fresh Approach LLC
    il y a 9 ans
    How could I reach you? I have the perfect person for you...actually 2 or three names...all located in Charlotte...I could service that area depending on the size of the project. Obviously not cost effective for me or you for just a couple of shades. I would rather not post their names and number on this public forum without their permission.
  • gicltd
    il y a 9 ans
    You can send the information to my e-mail at gicltd@aol.com.
  • Deborah
    il y a 9 ans
    Could you send the information about the shades to me as well? Joy@holljes.com thanks very much!
  • michmochi
    il y a 9 ans
    The window treatments are gorgeous and would fit perfectly in our guest bedroom! May I trouble you to email me the information about where to find these? michi_moo@yahoo.com. Thanks very much!
  • classicfrey
    il y a 9 ans
    Ditto! I'd love to know where/how to purchase these.
    Please email: Ninganees@gmail.com
  • PRO
    A Fresh Approach LLC
    il y a 9 ans
    You ladies may want to contact Amy also...I'm not trying to hijack her post, so let's do the honorable thing. If she can't help you let me know.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».