Houzz Logo Print
arlindakongoli

How long and how wide is the island? Also, what mat is the countertop?

arlindakongoli
il y a 9 ans
I am trying to fit in an island just like this in my kitchen. I need something narrow like this with a seating area for 5ppl and this seems perfect.
Eudora St. · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (7)

• PRO
    Wilco Bos: Design + Remodels
    il y a 9 ans
    HI! This island is a great solution for tighter spaces that are long. The quartz countertop measures 27"x112". The material is Hanstone Quartz, Tranquility. It looks like marble without the maintenance of marble.
  • arlindakongoli
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    Thanks, that is the issue I have and this looks perfect. Too bad you are not in NJ.
  • PRO
    Wilco Bos: Design + Remodels
    il y a 9 ans
    We'll fly there...
  • arlindakongoli
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    Would you please be so kind and tell me as who is the maker of cabinets?
  • arlindakongoli
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    I have very dark cherry floors and I am looking to do white high gloss laminate with white counter top (we have 8ft ceiling). Red glass (one piece) back-splash (husband wants it in light aqua color). We saw Hanssem and I liked the door with a metal trim (but just read few not so good reviews about the quality) we also saw Fabuwood, but since we don't need a lot i would not mind to s[end a few extra bucks in quality.
  • arlindakongoli
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 9 ans
    I do have a sample of Siamatic that looks almost identical to this, that I got about 2 years ago when i wanted to do the kitchen in this gray color. I appreciate your time in answering my questions.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».