Houzz Logo Print
rguilmette

Need help with kitchen wall color

rguilmette
il y a 9 ans
Currently have almond cabinets that I can't change. Countertop and backsplash change is a bit further out, but I can paint. There is only 1 wall that gets paint, and the rest are the walls above the 8' high cabinets. The ceiling slants from 8' to 14' so it's a lot of wall, but does have a skylight in the center. Current color is Navajoe White, but Bone White also matches. I'm thinking of a deeper tan to pickup the current backsplash tile, but think it might look muddy. I do put large vases in teal and red up on the walls and try to pick up color that way. The kitchen is light but is a western exposure. Any thoughts on how to add some interest with paint color?

Commentaires (15)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».