Houzz Logo Print
ariege

wrapped glulam

ariege
il y a 8 ans
what is the core wood used for the glulam ? was the merbau wrapped in Asia ? do you know any companies that can do this in France ?
Glu-Lam Beams wraped in Merbau · Plus d'infos

Commentaire (1)

• PRO
    Tropical Architecture Group, Inc.
    il y a 8 ans

I wasn't sure that I understood the first question and if you were asking what the glulam was made of. If so, the glulam - Glued Laminated Timber, is a type of structural, pressure-treated timber made up of a number of layers of timber bonded together for strength with durable, moisture-resistant structural adhesives. Glulams come in various sizes. This one was wrapped with Merbau on site by the contractor. Any contractor in France should be able to do this for you.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».