Houzz Logo Print
klw35205

What is missing?

klw35205
il y a 8 ans
Is there something I can put next to the chair to counterbalance how low it is? I feel like something is missing. Thanks for any advice!

Commentaires (22)

• Tony V
    il y a 8 ans

color? The tiny bit of wood left visible and the little orange pillow aren't cutting it.

• Lainie D'Eon
    il y a 8 ans

A tall floor mirror behind it or a floor lamp.

• Bookwoman
    il y a 8 ans
    Art on the wall.
  • klw35205
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans
    So pulling the rug forward a little would help?
  • klw35205
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans
    The pillows are just a bandaid right now. I want to add a bit of color but I'm not sure what would look good.
  • Jennifer Abbott
    il y a 8 ans

Love the chair! Where did you purchase it?

• klw35205
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 8 ans
    Thanks! I got it at CB2
  • Jennifer Abbott
    il y a 8 ans

Thanks!

• SewingLadyDi
    il y a 8 ans

Artwork on that wall and a small table next to the chair

• Steph
    il y a 8 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 8 ans

The chair is too short for the space, especially compared to the bed. It doesn't seem to fit the area or have a real purpose, since there's no lamp next to it.

• kcmnc
    il y a 8 ans
    That will be the laundry chair! I have one...
  • susan2494
    il y a 8 ans

How is the chair being used. Do you sit in it? Is it just there to take up space?

• Steph
    il y a 8 ans

What's a laundry chair?

• PRO
    Sojo Design Ltd
    il y a 8 ans

Needs some height in that corner, maybe some art?

• Tiffany Gieser
    il y a 8 ans
    Laundry chair - that's funny! But true. I agree that this chair is much too low for the height of the bed. It doesn't harmonize with the rest of the space. If there's another place in the house you can use this chair, I'd switch it out for a semi-upholstered one with more weight and height. Either way, you'll want a floor lamp and a statement art piece on that beautiful wall space.
  • PRO
    Pamela Qarbaghi
    il y a 8 ans

Art would solve the problem and add a lot of character to the room. Here are a couple of suggestions. Many more here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PamQArts?ref=hdr_shop_menu

SOLD!!! Original Abstract Paintings · Plus d'infos

SOLD!! Art - Original Abstract Painting, 48 X 48 SOLD!! · Plus d'infos

• Irene Morresey
    il y a 8 ans
    Some ideas, add a little more colour to your room
  • kathleen currie
    il y a 8 ans

perhaps an appropriate sized floating shelf.... It would ground any future artwork and/or provide a base for a whimsical objet d'art.

• Irene Morresey
    il y a 8 ans
    Another idea
  • uniquelyoursbytracy
    il y a 8 ans
    An upholstered chair with a tall back in the mustard Colour and maybe a little footstool in same fabric if there's room ,standard lamp behind and a tall print or mirror beside on wall.
  • mhlmusings
    il y a 8 ans
    The chair is nice but not I scale with the rest of the room. The only way to address is to place a large/tall piece of art or a full length mirror behind and slightly to the left of it. Personally I would get a larger upholstered chair and use this one elsewhere in your home.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».