Houzz Logo Print
frenchreno

Colours - which colour and where!?

frenchreno
il y a 8 ans
This is the wall of my living room leading up to the stairs.
We would like to paint a wall - hubby thinks wall with painting and chimney which protrudes from the wall. I'm inclined to think the back wall on either side of the chimney (more work). What do you think - we do have high ceilings...
Now the second problem is the staircase...we will varnish the stairs the same colour as the parquet BUT...the banisters and upright were painted white at some point partially sanded and now look strange. I want to paint them because there is a lot of crevices and I think it will be too much work to sand it all done.
We are leaning towards a darker colour - in the picture it looks black but in fact it's a a dark shade of blue. I was also thinking of F&Bs "Black Blue".
I would like any and all suggestions on where to paint and colour ideas.
Thanks so much!

Commentaire

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».