Houzz Logo Print
louisems89

Really really really need help!

Louise
il y a 7 ans

Ok so as the subject says, I REALLY need help because we are seriously stuck!! We’re building our kitchen and I thought we knew what we wanted, but when we left the cabinet designer yesterday I was feeling totally confused and stressed about colour choices....

We were supposed to have picked the kitchen bench top (caesarstone) and the cabinet colours there, as well as the bathroom vanities but I’ve asked for more time.

The colours I am ultimately aiming for are earthy tones (browns and creams) because I think we’ll paint the walls a nice very light brown -- but should I go light countertops and darker cabinets underneath or the other way around? And then I was thinking lighter brown wall cabinets..? And then I have to think about a splash back... arghhh just totally confused.

Any help at all would be most sincerely appreciated!! Even just an opinion. To give you an idea of the kitchen plan, I’ve attached a similar design below, except our floor will be large glossy creamy tiles.

Thank you!!

Commentaires (27)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».