Houzz Logo Print
norrillsum

San Juan Capistrano Custom Masterpiece

Norril S
il y a 7 ans
I am planning to tear the old house we have in Cerritos. If I replaced it with this San Juan Capistrano Masterpiece single story home by Murfey Construction, how much would cost me?. Rough estimate is fine. Thanks
San Juan Capistrano Custom Masterpiece · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Murfey Company
    il y a 7 ans

Thanks for your interest in this home! Typically, you can expect to pay between $250 - $500 per square foot. The wide range is due to the wide variance in price of finishes which is up to you. The finish level you see in this home is on the upper end of that scale.

• Norril S
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Can you do this in Cerritos, CA.? How long will it usually take to complete the project including the demolition of the old house? Thanks for your immediate response.

• PRO
    Murfey Company
    il y a 7 ans

We can certainly do something like this in Cerritos. Predicting a construction schedule without seeing any plans is virtually impossible. Do you have a set of plans from an architect? Also, do you have a set of permits in place?

• Norril S
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

No I don't. The lot size is 5180sq ft and the house is 1230 sq ft. It's a corner lot. I am looking for someone who can do the permits and the architect as well. It's like a one stop shop package deal. My wife and I have plans to have this as our retirement home. Thanks

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».