Houzz Logo Print
tatd

Tips to making such a neat bed?

tatd
il y a 7 ans
Jackie this may be a silly question but it's something I always struggle with. Could you share with me how you get the coverlet/quilt to tuck in so neatly?

I have a king size bed and I buy king size bedding but it always seems to be short on the sides even my duvet doesn't flow over the sides like yours does in other bedroom pics I saw. What am I doing wrong? I so don't want to have to go the costly custom bedding route and you mentioned that yours were from Homesense so maybe there is hope for me????
Beautiful Bedroom · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (2)

• PRO
    Jackie Glass Inc.
    il y a 7 ans

It's easy to get this tightly tucked look for Twin, Queen or Double beds because you can buy larger coverlets and sheets that will cover the sides of the mattress and give you a little extra to tuck under the mattress for a neat tight fit. Better quality bedding, especially when it comes to King size, will give you more fabric to work with and always look for bedding specifically designed for today's thicker mattresses.

• tatd
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans
    Thanks Jackie I'll be on the hunt.
Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».