Houzz Logo Print
barbarainco

Kitchen hardware finishes with black stainless appliances

Barbara Hansen
il y a 7 ans
We are going with offwhite cabinets, dark countertops with stone offwhite ink, and black stainless appliances. Need help with metal finished for kitchen faucet and cabinet hardware please!

Commentaires (4)

• acm
    il y a 7 ans

I suspect that this mix of finishes would support use of either dark (iron or oil-rubbed bronze) or light (brushed nickel or stainless) hardware. Look at some pictures and see which appeals to you.

• PRO
    50 Lakes Cabinet Design
    il y a 7 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 7 ans

We saw some great Amerock hardware at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) that would look great with the Black Stainless appliances. We especially fell in love with the Esquire line (gunmetal)- it seems a little more masculine, but very stylish. http://www.amerock.com/Products/By-Collection/Detail/cid/63/c/Esquire

They also have a bunch of other styles with the gunmetal finish

• PRO
    50 Lakes Cabinet Design
    il y a 7 ans

So - because I'm like a dog with a bone when faced with a challenge, we made a trip to Lowe's to compare knobs to the finish on the black stainless appliances. The finish is actually a little different depending on the appliance manufacturer (LG and Samsung in these photos) but the polished pewter complemented both perfectly.

• PRO
    evergreen_mckinney
    il y a 7 ans

I like the way our designer mixed wrought iron with brass with much the same as you are describing.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».