Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_12694611

Help with renovation on a small budget

User
il y a 7 ans

We have found our dream home that has a victorian style and very old that is in need of some renovations. We have a low budjet between 30-40 thousand to put into renovating. Now there is a need to paint the outside, some parts inside, fix a part around the base of the roof, fix or change the bathrooms (shower and toilet...maybe the bathtub), secure the staircase (we have four active children :/ ) and fix a room in the basement for laundry. The problem is, we dont know where to start as the house is very big for such a low budget. We are thinking about forgetting the outside, the bathrooms and many others just listed and just focus on the garden that has to be done if we want our children to be outside and safe and possibly the fence and gates. I am wondering if there is a possibility for us to restore this house that is our dream home and enable us grow in it happily on a low budget? How can we renovate on such a low budget? Any ideas on what to do or where and how to start? I would appreciate if someone will suggest leaving it for something else if it is a crazy idea.
Sorry if this is long. Being stressed by deciding before the deadline, I hope I explained well with so much on my mind :D.

Below are a few pictures of what we are faced with.

Commentaires (2)

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».