Houzz Logo Print
shannon_dotsonrd

Green siding?

shannon_dotsonrd
il y a 7 ans
On the Alside color chart this looks like deep green but in this it almost looks greenish gray. Do you have pics any other houses you have used this color? if so could you share another pic? I'm trying to decide on a green for my new house and I can't find the right green. Thank you!
Cottonwood Custom Home · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (6)

• Valerie Iosue
    il y a 6 ans
    So interesting I stumbled upon this... I have the same exact question. Shannon, Did you decide to use the Deep Moss? I am so iffy on it. Love that it’s bold and would be different. So sick of the regular tan you see everywhere.
  • Valerie Iosue
    il y a 6 ans
    Keith Homes, have you used this color on any other homes you might have photos of? I can’t find anything on the Internet. I’d love to see one in person too. Wonder if my local Alside could help me there.
  • shannon_dotsonrd
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

We went with mastic 5 inch siding with shake in the peaks. The color is rugged canyon, it's a deep brown that looks olive green at times. I just couldn't find the right green!! It's still a work in progress...here's a pic. Not good lighting though, sorry.

• Valerie Iosue
    il y a 6 ans
    It looks amazing! I can’t find anyone that carries mastic ply gem in my area. They had a green I liked too (woodland green), but just found online/ haven’t seen in person. I agree with finding the right green, it’s a tricky one. This photo of Alsides deep moss looks great in picture, but I’d love to see in person. It feels risky to me.
  • caregal
    il y a 5 ans

We are currently building (hoping to close by the end of this month). We went with the deep moss from alside and I love it! People who have seen the house comment about the color. It really is the perfect shade of green!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».