Houzz Logo Print
ctaylor13

Dimensions and drainage

ctaylor13
il y a 7 ans
I love this look and all your work. Sadly, you're 2000 miles away. Can you tell me the wall thickness and height of the concrete? Also, what are the overall dimensions of the court here? Any suggestions since you built this? Thank you for the help.
Grasses and Bocce Court · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Lou Penning Landscapes Inc.
    il y a 7 ans

Thanks for the question! The wall is 12" thick, the outside wall height ranges from 4" to 9", inside wall height is 6", inside dimension is 10x50', French drains inside, under the surface. The wood bumper is a nice touch, but not necessary, we used color concrete with a trowel finish.

• ctaylor13
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 7 ans

Perfect. Thank you so much.

• janet3cats
    il y a 2 ans

I have a 12x70 court with trellis's at each end. Any suggestions on securing lighting? I have an electrical outlet at one end, but feel t's too far to string lights all the way across.

• PRO
    Lou Penning Landscapes Inc.
    il y a 2 ans

I recommend running a cable across. Attach the string lights to the cable.

Good Luck!

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».