Love the lighting under the cabinets.

Are the electric florescent or battery operated? Great night ligt
Davis Bathroom Remodel · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (7)

• PRO
    Decor Home Ideas
    il y a 10 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 10 ans
    It seems like this is fluorescent lghting under the cabinets. Nowadays it is replaced by the LED strips - safe and green. If it is battery than you should recharge them, which is not common.
  • PRO
    Sweetlake Interior Design LLC
    il y a 10 ans
    Hi, they are LED lights that are made for under cabinet applications, they are hardwired. I live in Houston TX - we have an IKEA store that has lots LED lighting at great pricing.
  • PRO
    Decor Home Ideas
    il y a 10 ans
    @Sweetlake - the one shown in the picture is not LED, but fluorescent. You can recognize it easily by the distribution of light which is eneven - if it was LED strip the light will be distributed throughout the whole length of the cabinet. I don't recommend buying from IKEA as the quality of LED's is not very good. You can check at the online stores to find better options. :)
  • PRO
    Decor Home Ideas
    il y a 10 ans
    Oh, I see. May be the LED is not along the entire width of the cabinets? Is this the case?
  • PRO
    Sweetlake Interior Design LLC
    il y a 10 ans
    Yes...Its the small three pack with a transformer...I agree I like the strips better.
  • PRO
    Decor Home Ideas
    il y a 10 ans
    That's why I thought it was fluorescent, thanks for your comment :)
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».