Houzz Logo Print
olivia_1990

Cushion help

Olivia B
il y a 6 ans

I need help with what colour cushions for this sofa. Must kind of tie in with kitchen area/flooring. Thanks x

Commentaires (10)

• bigreader
    il y a 6 ans
    You've a wonderful neutral base. Now you need some colour. Are you planning on a rug? If so pick it first as it's colours will dictate cushions. What about art? What's your fav colour?
  • girlguides
    il y a 6 ans
    Dark Chocolate or quartz pink?
  • LesleyH
    il y a 6 ans
    What artwork have you chosen? Colours can be drawn from this.
  • Olivia B
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

I don't even know where to start looking for rugs or artwork, definitely need some colour. If you know of any that are nice please let me know

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    il y a 6 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 6 ans

Olivia! Depends on what area rug you get. Pick colors from your rug.

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    il y a 6 ans

Your sectional is neutral,

so you can use any color.

• PRO
    Sojo Design Ltd
    il y a 6 ans

Great to have a blank canvas...Do you have a favourite colour? Suggest you start with that and build a stunning palette through textures and various complementary tones.... only choose things you LOVE

• PRO
    signarture
    il y a 6 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 6 ans

Indeed - you have a wonderful blank, contemporary canvas there Olivia! We'd whole heartedly agree that you start with an artwork that you love and use that to guide the colour scheme / the other accent pieces such as rugs and cushions.

You might like to start here for some inspiration: https://www.signarture.com.au/pages/interior-design-and-decorating-ideas.

And you needn't go for colour impact if that's not you: these treescapes of ours were used to augment the client's tonally neutral palette.

transparent perspex plexiglas diptych artwork featuring tree lined horizon · Plus d'infos

Do reach out if anything in our collections resonates with you.

• scottevie
    il y a 6 ans

The items in your ideabook are neutral, natural with a hint of metallic - so I would focus on looking for textured cushions rather than bold prints. You might also find it helpful to collect a heap of living room photos you like the look of, and then review them to find the common colours, textures etc.

Olivia B a remercié scottevie
Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».