Houzz Logo Print
sabrina_hayes69

Colour of rolller blinds?

SABRINA
il y a 6 ans

Can anyone recommend a colour for roller blinds, to suit black framed windows?

Creams or beige I don't think look right, too much of a contrast.

Thanks

Commentaires (6)

• PRO
    Dublin Design Studio
    il y a 6 ans

We have used medium grey on a number of projects including the Hazel Lane mews houses where the blinds had to mediate and complement black window frames, wooden panels and a very light coloured interior. You can see it here > Hazel Lane

• SABRINA
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thank you , I was thinking about black color blinds. But wondering would it make the rooms dark

• SABRINA
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Having grey color blinds, would it be difficult to match up with decor on the interior

• PRO
    Acorn Blinds And Shutters
    il y a 6 ans
    Grey seems to be the new magnolia!!! With a light grey, it can be quite easy to get something that blends rather than makes a statement.
    request a sample from a local supplier or if you are Irish based, we would be more than happy to send you over our most popular grey!
  • SABRINA
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thank you! i messaged you there my details

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».