Houzz Logo Print
reclaimedflooringco

Win A Kindle Fire 7! Just Select Your Favourite Picture

The New & Reclaimed Flooring Company
il y a 6 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 6 ans

Good day to all the Houzzers,

We have selected the top 8 pictures from our latest projects.

We only ask you to choose your favorite picture and tell us what makes it so special. The best answer will win a shiny Kindle Fire 7!

The competition ends 1st of April 2018 and we will contact the winner within the next couple weeks.

To be eligible, all competitors must vote for their favorite picture and leave a message stating the reason of their choice. By participating on the contest you are agreeing to our terms and conditions:

This competition is not in association with Houzz.

Commentaires (22)

• Andres Uprimny
    il y a 6 ans

They're all great projects. But the "former vicarage" project is my favourite.

The New & Reclaimed Flooring Company a remercié Andres Uprimny
  • Jonathan
    il y a 6 ans
    I like the Central London renovation. These boards look expensive and wide, the colour has a fashionable grey undertone and this floor is perfect for all projects big or small, contemporary or period.
    The New & Reclaimed Flooring Company a remercié Jonathan
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    il y a 6 ans
    The former vicarage looks so heavenly - the vicar might just want it back ! It got my vote !
    Happy housing peeps
    The New & Reclaimed Flooring Company a remercié OnePlan
  • A S
    il y a 6 ans
    It has to be the former vicarage for me with the attention to detail such as 4 panel exterior and interior doors, the black and white softened with pink and an added touch of elegance with the light fitting! oh, and I do love that floor!

Love it!
    The New & Reclaimed Flooring Company a remercié A S
  • PRO
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Great choices so far. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

• Katharine Newberry
    il y a 6 ans
    love the warmth and texture of the French oak
    The New & Reclaimed Flooring Company a remercié Katharine Newberry
  • PRO
    GreenlinesDesign Ltd
    il y a 6 ans

The Central London Renovation is outstanding, just love how the wide floor boards ties the whole design together and creates a calm atmosphere throughout the property. The coulour of the boards work fantastic with the clients furniture and art too, absolutely stunning work, well done!

The New & Reclaimed Flooring Company a remercié GreenlinesDesign Ltd
  • PRO
    RD Glass
    il y a 6 ans

The Former Vicarage is my favourite, I love the way you have kept as much light as possible with the panelled doors/windows and the contrast of the soft colours with the black.

The New & Reclaimed Flooring Company a remercié RD Glass
  • PRO
    Traditional Sash Windows
    il y a 6 ans

So many great projects & quite a tough decision, but i'll side with the warmth of the floor in the Scandinavian Open Style Living Room.

The New & Reclaimed Flooring Company a remercié Traditional Sash Windows
  • PRO
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your comments. =)

• totalebayqueen
    il y a 6 ans

My favourite is the Herringbone in central london as the flooring looks amazing against that exposed brickwork.

• Clare Ainsworth
    il y a 6 ans

I love the Scandi open plan living room - so much character!

• PRO
    Niall Hastie Photography
    il y a 6 ans

I like the Vicarage best - The image shows a lovely space, with great natural light. Really like the contrasts with the glazed panel doors dividing the space as well.

• Sasha R
    il y a 6 ans

The Central London one is very classy :-)

• katie_leavy75
    il y a 6 ans

The herringbone in central London has my vote love the exposed bricks creates a cosy cottage feel which the furniture gives it a modern feel

• PRO
    K Design and Build Ltd
    il y a 6 ans

All the photos look great! But we have to say we love the look of the Former Vicarage. Elegant and classy room with wonderful attention to detail. Flooring looks beautiful!

• Chelle Walden
    il y a 6 ans
    Love the oak flooring. Looks warm, natural and cosy. I want it! Lol!
  • lucie1044
    il y a 6 ans

The French oak floor is just amazing - because I’m a bit weird I’d love to smell it! Looks so inviting and antique.

• Catherine Cowan
    il y a 6 ans
    The former vicarage is stunning definitely has my vote because I love the flooring and all the natural light in the room brightens the whole look
  • PRO
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 6 ans

Seems like the Former Vicarage will be the new winner.

• PRO
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your comments. We will contact the winner within the next couple weeks.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».