Houzz Logo Print
tash2018

Help choosing tiles for master bath!

Tash P
il y a 6 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 6 ans

We are choosing tiles for a main bathroom on the upstairs level. There is also a master ensuite on this level. I want to keep the palette fairly clean and neutral with whites, creams, greys and some marble. See inspiration shots further below --

This is a sketch of the space. Note there will be a half glass door rather than a shower curtain over the tub and the vanity will extend the full length to the wall and WC (there will not be the storage in between vanity and WC per the drawing)

In terms of the look we are going for --

Floor: Heather grey large-format floor tiles (same as master bath)

Walls: some sort of patterned white tile for the majority of the walls or subway tile as backup

Tub and vanity counter: marble-look stone

Paint: top of walls above tile and by window to be painted (navy?? a shade of white?)

Tapware: antique brass

This one has the tub and counter look I like as well as simple white tiles. I also love the brass look for faucets / tapware. Want grey floors though. And we'll have timber vanity.

Love the patterned white tiles below. Does anyone know what these are?

Can anyone help me identify the patterned white tiles in the latter look? Or recommend similar tiles? Please help me choose the final ones! Thank you!

Commentaires (3)

• D G
    il y a 6 ans

• PRO
    Trentini Design
    il y a 6 ans

Hi Tash, I would stick with the white paint. You have noted you want timber, marble, grey, white and brass in the space and I feel that if you now add a colour to the walls that doesn't blend with the tiles that sit on the same wall there will be too many finishes in the space. Quite a few manufacturers have tiles similar to the one in your image so I'd check with your local supplier. If you do go with the subway tiles perhaps look for a handmade style tile and lay them as a herringbone style with white grout to get the same textural look you are after. Good luck! Regards, Kathryn.

• Kate
    il y a 6 ans

The first photo the blue is the hero. In the 3rd the timber vanity is. Pick one not both. I love them both. It can be hard to get the paint color just right, but not much to paint in a bathroom if you need to adjust it. Don’t like it just change it. So having said that if you want both try it and be prepared to repaint if you don’t like it. Good luck and pot

st a finished photo. Please

Tash P a remercié Kate
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».