Houzz Logo Print
indyanguy01

Bathroom closet door ideas

IG 77
il y a 6 ans
I recently got the floor done in the bathroom replacing vinyl with tile. Since then the closet door that would fit earlier no longer fits. I didn't pay much attention to it until now. We've moved to a different house and plan on renting and I imagine that the tenant would not like to have everything in plain sight. It appears that when the tile was put in, it raised the floor and a standard bifold no longer fits.

What are some of the quick and easy options to solve this issue? I've attached the picture of the closet

Commentaires (6)

• IG 77
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    Unfortunately the door I have is a metal door.
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    il y a 6 ans

Is this just a linen closet, I would just put some nice shelves in there and stack towels, nice bottles of soap, shampoo etc and leave it open it looks like a tiny bathroom whay add any door at all.

• PRO
    Sina Sadeddin Architectural Design
    il y a 6 ans

Since this is just a linen closet, like Patricia said you don't need a door. You could however swap out those cheat shelves for something a little more sturdy and nice looking since it will be open.

• PRO
    New England Design & Construction
    il y a 6 ans

Somerville Addition · Plus d'infos

Replace the shelves with something that is a little nicer, and just leave it open. Here's an example!

• IG 77
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans
    Thanks for the response. What do you all think about covering it with a curtain? Would that look nice?
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».