Houzz Logo Print
diane_silva5992192

I Love this protea! Can you please tell me where I can purchase one?

Diane Silva
il y a 6 ans
I live east of Sacramento in the foothills.
Evening Glow · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (3)

• PRO
    Gardens by Gabriel, Inc.
    il y a 6 ans

Hi there, glad you like the Pincushion, they are awesome plants indeed! If you have a protected spot that is frost free in the winter and stays below 90 degrees in the summer you could grow this plant. This is a coastal adapted plant, so I'm guessing your native climate east of Sac. unfortunately doesn't support those conditions. You could grow this plant as an annual, if you really wanted to, it just won't survive a cold winter and hot summer. Check around with nurseries in your area for providers of Protea species, and you should be able to find this particular pincushion which is called Leucasperumum 'Scarlet Ribbons'. Happy hunting!

• Diane Silva
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

Thank you so much!

• Diane Silva
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 6 ans

By the way, I love your work.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».