Houzz Logo Print
jazzlover1

looking for expert advice on bonus home theatre room

Jazz Lover
il y a 5 ans
Hi, we will be building soon and have a bonus room of approx 30 x 18 and are looking for expert advice on how to design this room while in the early stages. Should we look for online sources as we don't live in an area where we've not found any good local experts?Any recommendations?

Commentaires (4)

• Steve J
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

avsforum is a great resource for this.

• PRO
    Koncerted - Home Automation & Home Media
    il y a 5 ans

I highly recommend starting your search now for a home theater installer. It is much easier to have wires run when the sheetrock hasn't been installed. Depending on budgeting needs there should be plenty of experts in your area.

I recommend using the Houzz Pro Search to find a professional installer in your area. If not Home Advisor may be of assistance. If you have any questions about the installation itself please feel free to reach out and I can steer you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

• Jazz Lover
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans
    Yes! Totally agree and that’s why I am asking. I will do the research to find a qualified company in the area!
  • PRO
    Technospeak Corporation
    il y a 5 ans

There are some Pro AV companies out there who just sell the design and don't so the installation if that's what you are interested in. We are not one of them but we have had customers in the past that have tried this. The key of course is getting a competent construction crew that can install how the Pro AV company designs.

Before you starting interviewing however I would spend some time figuring out what kind of features you want out of your theater. It will make your bid review process much easier and faster and more likely result in a theater you want.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».