Houzz Logo Print
dfmrsf

Fireplace yes or no ?

dfmrsf
il y a 5 ans
I’m thinking of putting one of those fireplaces in the wall right here. Room is so unfinished. What do you think?
no
yes

Commentaires (9)

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    il y a 5 ans

You will need to post a pic of the fireplace so people can advise you.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    il y a 5 ans

Why in the kitchen?

Why not in the living room?

You can simply add art to this wall if necessary

Doesn't appear you have the necessary space and clearance for the fireplace.

Post more pics of the area so you can be fully advised.

• midcenturyvibes
    il y a 5 ans

Seems like an odd spot. Can you post more pics of more angles?

• dfmrsf
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans
    Living room & kitchen
  • arcy_gw
    il y a 5 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 5 ans

I can't get a feel for the space you are asking about. It doesn't' appear to be a place people will gather around. Is it just a fancy space heater you are needing? Perhaps one of those free standing hearths that look like a fireplace would due. From the pic directly above your room looks pretty full already.

• PRO
    Nicole Forina Home
    il y a 5 ans

Those wall fireplaces are tough to place. I think most times they can look a bit cheesy, very Vegas. I'd prefer to see a piece of art or a nice mirror.

• dfmrsf
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans
    Ok, thanks. I’ll rethink this.
France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».