Houzz Logo Print
michael_springer73

love the metal fireplace surround

Michael Springer
il y a 5 ans
I’m cute trying to replicate this look with hot rolled steel and I’m curious to know if you attached the metal directly to the framing or is there sheathing behind it? Thanks!
The Cove at Sun Peak, Park City, Utah · Plus d'infos

Commentaires (4)

• PRO
    Artisans Custom Home Design
    il y a 5 ans

I am not entirely sure if there is sheathing behind the metal, but the fireplace was originally designed to have stone on it so there is a high chance that there is sheathing.

• lsmollar
    il y a 8 mois

Where did you source the material?

• PRO
    Artisans Custom Home Design
    il y a 8 mois

We apologize, but we do not know where the builder on this home sourced this material. The builder was M.R. Brugge Builders and the ornamental metal sub-contractor was RC Ornamental. maybe they can be of help.

• lsmollar
    il y a 8 mois

Thank you.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».