Houzz Logo Print
stephasussman

Need help with floor tile & color in bathroom

Stephanie Amanda
il y a 4 ans
Husband and I found this all black vanity (attached) and love it. We want to use it in our upstairs full bath (plans also attached). The length of the room is 10’. We have off-white subway tile that we plan on using in the shower (photographed next to true white tile to see the color variation).

I’m conflicted on what type and color of floor to use. I was thinking a gray penny tile as I’d like to keep the bathroom neutral in color. This bathroom will be used as a future kid’s bathroom and an extra bathroom since we have a full bath downstairs as well as a master bath.

I’m not sure if the off-white tile will effect anything or if we should just use true white. The tile is from another project so we’d be saving some money. I’d like a darker floor but not sure if the dark floor would blend too much with the black vanity

Commentaires (11)

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».