Houzz Logo Print
julia_holzwasser

Help with off center doorway....

Julia
il y a 5 ans

My parents just redid their kitchen and added a beautiful sunroom in the back. The goal was to

have as many windows and as much light as possible to see into the pretty landscape in the backyard. The person who helped them with their design idea had a "3 piece door" in her plans and this is what the builder came up with. Unfortunately there needed to be a ceiling support beam which is what you see in the middle right of the door. The double doors that open then are off center and the window on the right has no use, and just gets blocked when the center door is opened. What does everyone think?? Am I being too picky? Unfortunately I'd rather the doors all be closed at this point then be open and expose what I think is wrong with them....

Commentaires (6)

• decoenthusiaste
    il y a 5 ans

What do you want to do; remove all of it, build a wall, drywall and install a double door? That seems to be a lot of trouble for something that doesn't bother them, but you.

• luscious111
    il y a 5 ans
    I think it looks great and is a good solution to flood that space with as much light as possible. Enjoy it!
  • User
    il y a 5 ans

I think it looks fine. But. You might be able to find different doors with more glass?

• Brown Dog
    il y a 5 ans

I think doors look great and not weird at all. But what's that odd fan on the ceiling? I see a range hood so why is there that weird fan?

• Julia
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 5 ans

Air conditioning vent

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».