Houzz Logo Print
gamon

Bedroom Print Advice

gamon
il y a 4 ans

Hi All.. Just need some advice on hanging a print on the wall in the bedroom. As you can see the wall is very plain , we are going to get some kind of print and hang it (there was originally a tall bed head there - we got a new bed and lost the bed head) The bed is not in the centre of the wall due to cupboards on the right hand side, so do we hang the picture in the centre of the bed and then it’s not centre on the wall or do we hang it in the centre of the wall but then it is not going to be centre of the bed.
My feeling is to hang in the centre of bed. Also has anyone
got an ensemble bed and use a free standing bed head? If so- how do you do that?
Hope this makes sense!! Thanks

Commentaires (2)

• JE C
    il y a 4 ans

Hi I agree definitely centre on the bed rather than the wall. You can buy those freestanding bedheads quite reasonably on line, I assume they just stay in place because of the position and weight of the bed.

• PRO
    My Beautiful Abode
    il y a 4 ans

I would also hang the art over the centre of the bed as it's the strongest feature of the room. A bedhead can be mounted to the wall, freestanding or clipped to the base of the bed... it all depends on the style of bedhead and where you get it from.

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».