Houzz Logo Print
webuser_5462631

Faucet placement on 60/40 undermount sink

Jessica Kumar-Flores
il y a 2 ans
Dernière modification : il y a 2 ans

Can someone please help me decide on correct faucet placement of a 60/40 undermount sink. it is zero radius. Sink will be centered on the island- it can either be in the center of the sink or lined up with the divider-thoughts?

Commentaires (5)

• mvcanada
    il y a 2 ans

I was presented with the same dilemma when I recently had a similar sink installed. I asked the kitchen designer which was the "correct" placement. They advised there is no "correct" choice and it was personal taste. I told them to go ahead and do whatever they did most often. Mine is installed centred on the sink, not lined up with the 60/40 divider. It looks great and I haven't given it another thought until I saw this post.

All this to say, IMO centred on the sink is a good choice!

Jessica Kumar-Flores a remercié mvcanada
  • Yvonne Martin
    il y a 2 ans

Lined up with the post will make it easier to spray/clean the smaller sink.

• Hannah Wolfson
    il y a 2 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 2 ans

My setup is exactly like thr second picture (similar faucet; 60/40 sink with a half-height divider) and I love it. Sink is centered under a window so I never considered anything else!

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    il y a 2 ans

IMO it depends on the faucet so show the faucet

• PRO
    ej Architects
    il y a 2 ans

Very nice finish.

Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».