Houzz Logo Print
sokkies7

Hey there, I need help building a swimming pool over a garage.

sokkies7
il y a 10 ans
It obviously needs to be structually sound. It will be in the roof of the garage and extend over the driveway if possible. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :-}

Commentaires (7)

• Denita
    il y a 10 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 10 ans
    I never thought about a rooftop pool except in a commercial application. However, it appears that they do exist! Here are a few inspiration photos that you can click though to the product info that might help you (at least a starting point for research)
    https://www.houzz.com/photos/402-redbud-contemporary-pool-austin-phvw-vp~26601

Berkshire Pool House · Plus d'infos

Additions & Renovation - South Beach, FL · Plus d'infos
    sokkies7 a remercié Denita
  • Denita
    il y a 10 ans
    To get it to extend, you might have to do something like this one
    Sydney Waterfront · Plus d'infos
  • sokkies7
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    Thank you very much. I was thinking along the lines of this photo.....
  • Denita
    il y a 10 ans
    Dernière modification :il y a 10 ans
    Beautiful! You definitely need an architect/engineer. I can't imagine how heavy that load is with the water. It certainly is an outstanding look.
  • sokkies7
    Auteur d'origine
    il y a 10 ans
    Thank you for your input. Agree on the weight; knew it would to be a lot of tonnage with the water etc. Ideas were wanted to give to the architect so they could see what was in mind. Not looking to have the glass in it but the idea of building it out is key. Thanks again.
  • PRO
    Contemporary Pools & Spas LLC
    il y a 10 ans
    If the pool is going on top of a structure or elevated, my suggestion would be to look in to stainless steel pool shell with a supporting system of steel girders. This a common building practice in large cities such as New York. It works well and allows for movement without cracking the shell.
    sokkies7 a remercié Contemporary Pools & Spas LLC
Sponsorisé

Rechargez la page pour ne plus voir cette annonce spécifique

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».