Houzz Logo Print
tyriga

That one transitional piece that must be perfect.

tyriga
il y a 10 ans
I have a very well built set of furniture my Father made - so for the emotional reasons I will not give it up. Then comes the BUT - it is pale and made out of solid birch with absolutely beautiful flaming, swirling type of wood - and I love dark almost black, black and some grey for my furniture. I like silver over gold, latter of which I will not accept.

It is crime to paint wood - generally speaking especially when it is beautiful - and so I will not do. The set of furniture includes a bit over 3 m long very near ceiling height book selves with center area designed for the TV and a stereo.. electronics. It has its own lights. There is section with led-glass and other with wood doors - some open shelves. Down there is a bit larger base with drawers. Then there exists an additional extension which can also be set else where in a room. There is 1 sqm large a coffee table high enough to work as a laptop table with structural design and a hidden base compartment for a home safe (how ever not good for permanent work table - no way). I designed the table top for it and made it when I was a teen. The design includes glass cover. In addition I have a nicely sized, bit larger than usually lamp table with 3 drawers. I designed the legs for that - so they are not common type while still simple. They are more narrow at the ends than at the top. They have silver handles and traditional framed centers for the doors.

The pale birch of the doors in this particular object found online is exactly what my birch is like - tone included...
Swedish Art Deco Sideboard in Flame Birch and Rosewood · Plus d'infos

I like the black legs on that. I do like Art Deco - but something about this object just does not work. I need more options and ideas. This might be just the first and most important piece of furniture to get because... I prefer much more things like these..
Details about Large Amish Corner Computer Center Desk Hutch Home Office Wood Fur · Plus d'infos

French Heritage Dominic Console · Plus d'infos

Coiffeuse baroque grise Amadeus · Plus d'infos

Industrial Rolling Console Table · Plus d'infos

3-Drawer Diamond Front Chest · Plus d'infos

Please help me to find that small, but not too small a piece that can unite well enough dark and the existing pale birch. Thank you.

Commentaire

France
Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies

Houzz utilise des cookies et d'autres technologies de suivi similaires pour personnaliser mon expérience utilisateur, me proposer du contenu pertinent et améliorer ses produits et services. En cliquant sur « Accepter », j'accepte l'utilisation des cookies telle qu'elle est décrite plus en détail dans la Politique d'Utilisation des Cookies de Houzz. Je peux rejeter les cookies non essentiels en cliquant sur « Tout rejeter » ou « Gérer mes préférences ».