6 Discussions
13bees a lancé une discussion
wonky patio situation - Main issue is the transition from the concrete patio to the lawn. So much dirt! What would you do? Budget friendly please!
    9 Commentaires
13bees a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
13bees a lancé une discussion
help me choose a powder coating color for a bed! - I'm having two twin sized metal beds custom powder coated to match the room. Walls are BM designer's white (rug photo is a stock photo, so i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
13bees a lancé une discussion
powder coating bed color - help me choose! - I'm having two twin sized metal beds custom powder coated to match the room. Walls are BM designer's white (rug photo is a stock photo, so i... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires    16 Votes
13bees a lancé une discussion
the most boring (but essential) network wiring question for new reno! - I realize in advance that this is the most boring question EVER, but I'm hoping a few folks might take pity on me and throw their expertise ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
13bees a lancé une discussion
to sit or not to sit...in the kitchen. - We are mid whole house reno but the cabinets and kitchen layout weren't changed (both conceived and installed by the previous owner of our h... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires