6 Discussions
Mengel a lancé une discussion
What is the exterior paint colour? Is this a west facing home? - I am looking for a warm white exterior paint colour that will compliment Matt black(slight blue hue) roof sheets and aluminium window frames... Lire plus
    Commenter
Mengel a lancé une discussion
Flooring types used - What flooring was used in the major areas of the home?
    Commenter
Mengel a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Mengel a lancé une discussion
Blue cabinet colour - Good day. I have looked at the archway house color on your website. But it is grey on the website. The photos here in Houzz looks more blue.... Lire plus
5 J'aime    Commenter
Mengel a lancé une discussion
Beautiful tiles - Hi Joel, love the tiles in the bathroom. Could you give me the different measurements of the tiles as well as which tile you used? I absolut... Lire plus
    Commenter