74 Discussions
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
Looking for a Glazed Shaker Door! - HI, I am looking for a glazed shaker door in approx 500 x 650 (or thereabouts) Can anyone recommend somewhere online? I have been searching... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
Straight Planks vs Herringbone - Light Oak In a large open plan house, contemporary Kitchen is 90m2 I’m concerned that HB will look too busy in such a vast open space &... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
Lookalike Light - Can someone please help me find a lookalike of these lights? As I can’t afford the £2-£3k price tag!
    3 Commentaires
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
Internal Door Handle - Is it possible to add an internal handle only to a door that has a latch (internal thumb turn & external key). I only want a handle inte... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
Slim TV bracket - Please recommend a super slim TV wall bracket so that I can get my TV as close as possible to the wall! Ideally, one that can pull out so t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
How could this be improved? - Is there anything I can do to improve this layout? I feel that the dressing table is a little small & out of proportion of the wardrobes... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
which layout do you prefer? Help! - Which is the better layout? The bed is velvet and has a tall headboard. Necessities for the room are a Double bed, 2 x 1m wardrobes and a d... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
Ikea Algot baskets? - Hi, does anyone know where I could purchase these Algot baskets in the UK? Ikea discontinued! Must be the 38 deep. Thanks
    Commenter
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
Ikea Algot baskets? - Hi, does anyone know where I could purchase these Algot baskets in the UK? Ikea discontinued! Must be the 38 deep. Thanks
    Commenter
1sandyh a lancé une discussion
Help finding this colour laminate? - I’m looking for a laminate that is the same as this table? It’s a latte colour. Possibly with some taupe or gold veining. This is the only p... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...