11 Discussions
2christene a lancé une discussion
Help with cabinet paint color and quartz (Cloe tile) - Going to have my cabinets repainted from cream to White. Along with changing the granite to a Quartz countertop, plus backsplash. (Cloe tile... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
2christene a lancé une discussion
Should I Replace Granite with Quartz - need to paint Cabinets - Cabinets are showing wear and tear, going to have them professionally painted. Not sure what "white' color to pick. the Granite top is... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
2christene a lancé une discussion
Thoughts of a Tub that will Match White Tiles - I'm freaking out... I finally decided on 4x16" White tile for my alcove tub area. I have a Toto Cotton chip, but it doesn't blend nice... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
2christene a lancé une discussion
Need Recommendation for Frameless Sliding Tub Door - Can anyone recommend a company for tub/shower bypass sliding door? Post pics, love to see. Pros/cons that you have will be helpful
    4 Commentaires
2christene a lancé une discussion
Need Pic of Toto FBY1515 Bathtub - Very interested in Toto Toto FBY1515 cast iron bathtub, Like to see a picture of the outside and inside. Any details. Plus thoughts of this ... Lire plus
    Commenter
2christene a lancé une discussion
Concerned about replacing slide-in Range size - My Maytag slide-in white range Depth 28 5/16 Height 36 7/16 Width 30 3/4 is showing wear and tear. Want to replace it with a new slide-in s... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
2christene a lancé une discussion
Cooktop Surface Material - Stainless vs. Porcelain Coated Slide Range - I am in the beginning stage of looking for a slide-in range. Would like stainless steel to replace my old chipped worn out white range. Noti... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
2christene a lancé une discussion
Looking for a BM White for Cabinets - I have read hundreds upon hundreds of blogger reviews on Benjamin Moore whites. This one has no coolness, touch of cream, plays well off of ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
2christene a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
2christene a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...