6 Discussions
38240 a lancé une discussion
Light Over Drop Leaf Table/Island - Please tell me where you found that light. Thank you very much!
    Commenter
38240 a lancé une discussion
Sink & Lights - I was just wondering where the sink came from & if it was cast iron or ? Also, the lights over the (next to) the sink, where did you fi... Lire plus
    Commenter
38240 a lancé une discussion
What brand is & what are the measurements of the sink? - I have been looking for a cast iron sink that strikes my fancy so the brand name & measurement of the sink in this photo would be apprec... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
38240 a lancé une discussion
That Range - Love the cabinets but could you please tell me what brand the range is? Thank You!
    Commenter
38240 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
38240 a lancé une discussion
Are the exterior barn doors functional or simply aesthetic? - This picture is very appealing but I was curious as to the functionality of the sliding barn doors & if they are secure. I have that ty... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires