11 Discussions
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
ceiling materials - Hello, Can you tell me the material used for the ceiling? Is it something other than painted wood sheet goods?
    Commenter
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
Backsplash ideas in a black/white kitchen - Hello Houzz! I am looking for comments on my proposed backsplash. My kitchen is black oak and natural maple with black/white quartz counters... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
House plans on-line? - Last time we built a house, we had an architect design and provide the plans from a-z. This time, the developer has a selection of pre-appro... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
IKEA cabinets with custom doors - Has anyone installed IKEA kitchen cabinets recently ? I am thinking to do my kitchen with IKEA boxes/cabinets but get custom doors. I recent... Votez maintenant
    11 Commentaires    6 Votes
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
proportionality of columns - Hello I am going to buy column wraps for the columns on this porch overhang. They come in 12,14 inches widths. The base of the current colum... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
Proportions of fireplace, surround and mouldings - Hi Houzzers What’s wrong with this fireplace? This is the feature wall in my living room. We replaced the fireplace this summer, along with ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
what is normal discolouration for cork? - Hello to the cork experts! I am really trying to get a glue down cork floor for my kitchen, but have to settle for a floating floor. I love ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
Grey hardwood, wood tile or white tile floor? - Hi everyone, I am looking for advice for my kitchen floor. Here is my inspiration kitchen (found here on Houzz!). My question is about the f... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
Proportions in small powder room - Hi everyone I am renovating a powder room - 36’’ x 103’’. We have 10’ ceilings. The door is located in the center of the long wall. I am won... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
4arnottp a lancé une discussion
Gorgeous backsplash - The backsplash is very interesting. Is it back-painted glass?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...