16 Discussions
4kech a lancé une discussion
Chandelier - Do the chandelier come in a nickel finish?
    Commenter
4kech a lancé une discussion
Window shades - Are the window treatments woven roller shades?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
4kech a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Hardware - Can you please tell me who make the recessed cabinet hardware?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
4kech a lancé une discussion
Help...Chandelier Size??? - I need help with pick the right size chandelier for my dining room. The ceiling height is 12 ft, dining table dimensions are 112 1/2" x... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
4kech a lancé une discussion
counter stools - Can you please tell me who make the counter stools?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
4kech a lancé une discussion
Who make the counter stools? - Can you please tell who the manufacture is for the counter stools?
    Commenter
4kech a lancé une discussion
I need help with design of the front door canopy? - We are planning a metal or glass canopy over the front door, I'm not sure what size to make the canopy. The roofing material is anodize meta... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
4kech a lancé une discussion
Love the bar stools! - Were can I find bar stools?
    Commenter
4kech a lancé une discussion
Manufacture of island pendants? - Can you please tell me who make the island pendant lighting?
    1 Commentaire
4kech a lancé une discussion
Love the Chandelier ! - Where can I find that chandelier?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...