5 Discussions
L Rob a lancé une discussion
Not a question. Just a COMPLIMENT to the designer. - Stunning! Love all of the different shapes and angles highlighted in the hallway. Also, love the pop of color in the chairs on both sides.... Lire plus
3 J'aime    4 Commentaires
L Rob a lancé une discussion
Our New Master Bathroom - (BEFORE AND AFTER) - We just finished remodeling our master bathroom. It was a very dated bathroom, with brass fixtures, a fiberglass shower, builder grade ligh... Lire plus
13 J'aime    25 Commentaires
L Rob a lancé une discussion
Our New Master Bathroom - (BEFORE AND AFTER) - We just finished remodeling our master bathroom. It was a very dated bathroom, with brass fixtures, a fiberglass shower, builder grade ligh... Lire plus
27 J'aime    51 Commentaires
L Rob a lancé une discussion
Where can I purchase this exact tile? - I love this shower. This is a beautiful design. I am remodeling my master bathroom, and would really like to use this tile in this photo,... Lire plus
    Commenter
L Rob a lancé une discussion
How do you decide on a color for hardwoods? Any suggestions??? - My husband and I just pulled our house off the market. We still intend to sell within the year though. The biggest complaint that we got w... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires