14 Discussions
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
Need help deciding Brass or Black/iron light fixture - I cannot decide if I should go with the antiqued Brass finish or black lantern over my table. I will be getting the Darlana Linear 6 light p... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
Please help me with color and style of table and chairs - I'm Planning to purchase a new table and chairs for my kitchen dinette which is a 14'x10'. going with a 6 ft table. I need your help decidin... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
Which color sofa and new done the table and chairs - Hi, I am looking to replace my sofa and chairs and need advice on size and color. The sofa is in my playroom off my kitchen and I will need ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
Is this Chandelier size and height okay for my room - You've all been a great help with my previous and some ongoing dilemmas so I hope you can help me on this one. I have purchased this chandel... Lire plus
1 J'aime    27 Commentaires
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
Choosing Crib for Small Nursery - I value everyones input and ideas for other areas in my house and would like your help and advice in choosing a crib for my Nursery. It's re... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
What light would look good in this long narrow hallway? - This is a bedroom floor extremely long 3 ft wide and entire length from end to end is 38 ft. the long part after arch 24 ft and the part whe... Lire plus
1 J'aime    96 Commentaires
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
Help me choose kitchen pendants - I dont know what will look good in this kitchen and not make it look crampier since its a bit tight between island and cabinets. i want to b... Lire plus
3 J'aime    81 Commentaires
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
Decorating little girls room - Hi i hope someone can help me make this decision. Should I put a sunburst mirror here or a simple white and perhaps use the sunburst mirror ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    80 Commentaires
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
Mirror - Love the mirror! Where is it from?
    Commenter
Rachel P. a lancé une discussion
How to finish this niche - This will be my 4 year old daughters room and I'm not sure how to finish the niche. the room is painted in Benjamin Moore light pewter and t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...