12 Discussions
808cs a lancé une discussion
advice needed on Pachyphytum Oviferum leaf propagation - I'm considering purchasing a leaf prop from a very expensive Pachyphytum Oviferum variegated. The seller said something about being able to ... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
808cs a lancé une discussion
Compton Carousel advice - I finally found a very reasonably priced seller of Comptons ($35 plus shipping) so I decided to try my hand at what I hear is a very fragile... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
808cs a lancé une discussion
Haworthia ID and advice - I'm pretty sure this is a Haworthia (or Aloe I guess). It's grown too tall and can't stand on it's own. I want to cut it but I'm not sure w... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
808cs a lancé une discussion
plant ID help needed! - Can anyone ID this plant? My friend has consulted several nurseries and no luck. It's up up to the experts at Houzz now.
    3 Commentaires
808cs a lancé une discussion
help identifying pest or disease - Can simeone please ID this yellow fuzzy stuff? I've found it on and around the root system of several plants that have shown yellowing leave... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
808cs a lancé une discussion
spots on cactus - I have a Fukurokuryuzinboku that I bought off a seller on eBay a couple of weeks ago. It had a few brown spots on it when I received it. It ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
808cs a lancé une discussion
need advice on Aloe Polyphylla seedlings - I have about 20-30 Aloe Polyphylla seedlings that I germinated in water, then planted in plastic containers in sealed plastic bags. They are... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
808cs a lancé une discussion
Bambusa Lako advice needed - I recently germinated some Bambusa Lako seeds I purchased from a seller on eBay. I've had the seedlings in a sealed plastic bag and they're... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
808cs a lancé une discussion
Haworthia xiphophylla - First, someone confirm that my ID of this plant is correct? Haworthia xiphophylla or possibly Haw. arachnoieda var. xiphophylla? Second q... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
808cs a lancé une discussion
Need help identifying this air plant please - Appears to be full grown (about 2-3" tall) and is throwing off pups. Thank you!
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...