8 Discussions
Barbara Belliveau a lancé une discussion
Exterior paint color suggestions and advice - My 1960's ranch in New Hampshire needs some curb appeal. I love color and "different " wanting to get away from yellow siding blac... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Barbara Belliveau a lancé une discussion
New kitchen hardware advise - Almost done with new kitchen but unsure what's best for hardware I think I ptrfer all handles up and down rather than knobs on upper cabi... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Barbara Belliveau a lancé une discussion
Matching light fixture/kitchen. - In process of kitchen redo. Have white shaker cabinets, light white grey and beige ceramic tile floor. Small kitchen and I'm stuck. I plan t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Barbara Belliveau a lancé une discussion
kitchen lighting - i am in the process of doing over my kitchen; we purchased white shaker cabinets and white, gray and beige stone floor; I am trying to deci... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Barbara Belliveau a lancé une discussion
kitchen redo - i own a 60's ranch home in new Hampshire and looking to put in a new kitchen to put it on the market. my husband wants wood cabinets, I pref... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Barbara Belliveau a lancé une discussion
white washing brick wall - i've decided to suck it up and white wash a dark red brick wall in my 60's ranch living room. The brick has black mortor and i am unsure if... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Barbara Belliveau a lancé une discussion
dated brick wall - my living room's focal wall is an entire wall and hearth of 1960's brick. i would love to paint the brick but i fear that i am making a per... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Barbara Belliveau a lancé une discussion
need help picking paint color that compliments red brick - i am trying to pick a paint color that will compliment a red brick wall with black motar (60's ranch home) that i can extend down a long nar... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires