7 Discussions
Hardy a lancé une discussion
Soundproofing Windows - I recently purchased a town home in Dallas that faces a busy street. I am having trouble sleeping as I hear a lot of road noise, especially ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Hardy a lancé une discussion
Kitchen cabinet painter recommendations, Dallas tx - i have primed my kitchen cabinets and am looking for someone to paint . Any recommendations?
    1 Commentaire
Hardy a lancé une discussion
Colour of cabinets. - I am having a difficult time picking a coiour for my cabinets. I am thinking about using the same colour that is on the door or a shade of w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Hardy a lancé une discussion
Rooftop Terrace / Deck Ideas - Dallas - Hi I am in need of some help with this rooftop deck, i was thinking of staining the wood and hanging some string lights. Does anyone have an... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Hardy a lancé une discussion
Colour advice - I have burnt orange/brown granite in my master bath and would like to know what would be a good color to brighten up the room. Currently the... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Hardy a lancé une discussion
Master Bath Color Help - Any recommendations on a blue for my master bathroom?
    3 Commentaires
Hardy a lancé une discussion
Help choosing color for outdated kitchen cabinets - My kitchen cabinets are outdated and need help choosing a color. I was thinking white, but wanted to see if any other colors would make it l... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires