13 Discussions
a1apple a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
a1apple a lancé une discussion
Weight limit - What is the weight limit and can it be installed on any wall?
    2 Commentaires
a1apple a lancé une discussion
Love the stain color - Can you please identify the stain color?
    1 Commentaire
a1apple a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
a1apple a lancé une discussion
Portico dimensions - I recall seeing a questions that asked about sizes of the portico posts, but I can't find it anymore. What is the width of the posts, and t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
a1apple a lancé une discussion
Step lighting - Where can I buy those tiny round step lights? Are they LED?
    Commenter
a1apple a lancé une discussion
Room dimensions - What are the dimensions of the living room and dining room?
    1 Commentaire
a1apple a lancé une discussion
Dimensions of mud room pls? - Specifically wondering what the width of this room is
    Commenter
a1apple a lancé une discussion
Need help with floor plan - I am trying to design a first floor, floor plan for a house I would like to build. I came up with these 2 designs but each has its flaws. T... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
a1apple a lancé une discussion
Door and windows - Do you know the name and brand of the doors and windows?
5 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...