24 Discussions
aamert a lancé une discussion
Need someone to 'correct' my windows. - Hi, I would like to have my windows 'corrected'. The windows are not level, plumb or square. I would like to have them removed and reinstall... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
aamert a lancé une discussion
Moen bath sprays : in-wall or out the wall? - I am adding bath sprays in our master bath during new construction but cannot decide between the two types of bath sprays that Moen has: One... Lire plus
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
aamert a lancé une discussion
install stairs diy or not? - in my new construction I am contemplating installing stairs myself. The framer has made the stairs with sub flooring at the moment and oak s... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
aamert a lancé une discussion
'kids sized bathroom' - Is it a good idea to install small height cabinets, toilet bowl in a new construction, for easier access to kids heights? Our kids are 3 and... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
aamert a lancé une discussion
Valance/Rope lighting in a 2 story formals room - We have a two story formal living and diving. I would like to add rope light behind a trim or a valance to light up the upper part of the ro... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
aamert a lancé une discussion
Lighting design - I have a general idea of the type of lights we want in each room but does it make sense to hire someone to provide suggestions for the type ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
aamert a lancé une discussion
How can I get Ikea cabinets with custom decorating elements? - We really like ikea cabinets and although we can get the door/drawer fronts from a provider, how can we add the custom decorative elements t... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
aamert a lancé une discussion
louvre doors for pantry and closet? - I am thinking of installing Louvre door for kitchen pantry and a closet where my house central communications (internet, dataa etc) will be ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
aamert a lancé une discussion
Small vertical studs above doorways - I am thinking about leaving the small vertical studs exposed (not cover them with drywall) and stain them. These areas are in doorways and a... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
aamert a lancé une discussion
What to do with large open space behind a wall? - In our new construction (being framed now), we had originally planned for a fireplace. Now, we have decided not to get a fireplace. But the ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...