35 Discussions
Aby a lancé une discussion
Sideboard dilemma - Hi. I have this sort of sideboard/buffett in the open plan. On the left side, we're putting an aquarium. Do you think that the mirror fits w... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Aby a lancé une discussion
Mixing bathroom accessories - Do you think it would look cheap if the towel and toilet paper rails are stainless steel but then I use black hooks? The floor is charcoal g... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Aby a lancé une discussion
Ceiling light for kitchen - What kind of ceiling light would you go for here? Not sure if I should keep it traditional or give us a bit of a modern touch. Thanks.
    10 Commentaires
Aby a lancé une discussion
Narrow corridor/hallway - Hi :) I need your help to decide how many paintings should I go for in this narrow corridor, which is as wide as the door straight ahead. T... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Aby a lancé une discussion
Open plan: Colour Scheme - Hi everyone :) I would like some advice with regards to the colour scheme of my open plan, which is on the smaller side. Side note, I like c... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Aby a lancé une discussion
Sofa or curtains first? - The walls are a light beige. My plan is to get a blue sofa and white sheers with dark beige black outs so not really looking to match them. ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Aby a lancé une discussion
Fish tank furniture - We are going to get a fish tank in the open plan. All of the furniture of the kitchen and living room is the same colour and will be placed ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Aby a lancé une discussion
Sofa colour and material - We have a small open plan, so the kitchen and living room are exactly next to each other and all the furniture is medium-dark brown. The din... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Aby a lancé une discussion
Curtain and rug colour - Should the curtain and rug match in colour? For the living I'm thinking of white, gold, blue and coral. Would it be weird to have a moroccan... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Aby a lancé une discussion
Blinds, sheers and curtains - I'm having an issue with what we should put. All of our rooms are over the road and the neighbours in front of us are quite close. The rooms... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...