5 Discussions
Casey LouLou a lancé une discussion
Please help me identify these old roses - One is a very large pink quartered rose that looks like Comte de Chambord but I’m not sure. The leaves are large and it blooms a few times a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    23 Commentaires
Casey LouLou a lancé une discussion
Please help me identify these old roses - One is a very large pink quartered rose that looks like Comte de Chambord but I’m not sure. The leaves are large and it blooms a few times a... Lire plus
    Commenter
Casey LouLou a lancé une discussion
Need help identifying old roses - These have been in the garden since we bought the house so I don’t know what they are. One looks like Bonica and is 3’x2’ and blooms great i... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Casey LouLou a lancé une discussion
Is each chair 22lbs or is that the weight of the set? - What is the weight of just one chair?
    Commenter
Casey LouLou a lancé une discussion
What is the height of the arms? - I want to make sure the chair will fit under our table so I need the arm height. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire